Pregnancy comes with a lot of troubles. Every mother will agree with that. One of the biggest troubles is not being able to get a proper sleep. This happens due to different sort of physical discomfort and not finding a way to sleep comfortably. And there is the worry for the baby too.
However, all these things can be mitigated with one particular item – a total body pregnancy pillow. If you are thinking which one to buy, I suggest you the Snoogle Chic Jersey – Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Knit Easy on-off Zippered Cover. We will tell you further about it in this review.
- C-shape provides you with different sleeping positions and an inner curve to rest your belly
- 100% polyester inner material; remains airy, durable and does not get heated
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Jersey Knit cover
- Cover is zippered; easy to remove, easy to put on
- Washing machine friendly
- Lightweight – only 3.7 pounds; easy to carry
- It can be used during pregnancy for sleeping and sitting
- Can be used to nurse your baby
- It relieves you of any sort of physical discomfort
- Wake up every morning feeling physically and mentally refreshed
- It does not support your back and belly at the same time
- Sleeping on the back is not as comfortable as sleeping on the sides
- Not ideal for women with short height
FAQs on Snoogle Chic Jersey Total Body Pregnancy Pillow
A. This snoogle pillow is pretty comfortable when you discover that it wraps around your torso. You can even put the pillow between your knees. It is 7 inches thick. So, you will have a fluffy feeling while using this one.
Q. Does it react to your skin?
A. No, it is completely hypoallergenic, and it soothes your skin perfectly. The synthetic filling doesn’t react to your skin. The cotton-polyester cover also saves you and your baby from having rashes due to extensive use.
Q. How many ways can I use this?
A. This Snoogle pillow can be used as a standard sleeping pillow. You can use this as a recliner when you want to. Also, the pillow can be a good nursing couch when you want it to be.
This pregnancy pillow review has been a delight to me. I personally have been using this pillow for a long time now. Besides nursing, I’ve used it for watching TV, reading books on it and for standard sleeping. The experience has been bliss.
I must point out that it doesn’t cover belly and back at the same time. It is probably a good thing because otherwise the pillow will slump and sag quickly than normal. It is every bit worthy of your investment. You are investing in not only a pregnancy pillow but a mean for long-term comfort.