The Pillows For Life Scholarship
PillowsForLife is a home improvement blog, specializing in pillow. We review here different types of latest pillows for helping consumers to find out the best product which can meet their all requirement. For example: Buying Guide of
Best Body pillow
Best cooling pillow
Best toddler pillow
We are happy to announce the “$1000 scholarship by Pillowsforlife.com”. Each year PillowsForLife awards one student a scholarship worth $1000. If you are a high school or graduate or an under graduate student, we highly encourage you to give a try.
$1000 Scholarship Program Topic
If you want to participate in this scholarship program, first we want you to write 700-1000 words essay on
“Importance of sleep for your health and how to improve your sleep”.
If you want to win the award, your article should meet the following criteria:
- Should be Unique and Creative
- Should Express your opinion
- Should be original
Who Can Apply
To participate in the PillowsForLife Scholarship Program, you first have to meet some initial requirements and submit a few required files. Read down below for a detailed description for each requirement.
- Should be a currently studying student of High Schools/colleges/universities
- Students currently studying on any department
Deadline and Winner Selection
The final date to submit your essay is December 15, 2017.
One winner from the applicants will be chosen by our team and will be announced on January 5, 2018.
The winner will be notified by email, and we will also publish his/her name on this page.
The payment will be sent to your Student Account OR Personal Account through PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Payoneer by January 10, 2018.
Remember, deadline of entry is December 15, 2017.
Note: This is an yearly scholarship program. Next submission will start from March 1, 2018 with a new topic.
How to Apply?
- Write a creative and informative essay on “Importance of sleep for your health and how to improve your sleep”
- Submit your essay at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Scholarship essay submission”
- Personal information (Full name, Address and Phone)
- Name of the School/College/University
- Any School ID or Proof of Being a Student
Terms & Conditions
- PillowsForLife reserves the right to publish any of the submitted entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted essays should be written by the applicant not by someone else.
- Non-English submissions will be automatically rejected.
Thank you all for participating in our scholarship program. We aren’t accepting new applications.