Pregnancy is the most important part of any woman’s life. In fact, every woman becomes whole through the bliss of motherhood. So being pregnant is probably the happiest period of their life. But pregnancy itself is not all comfortable. It has its problems.
One of such problems is sleeping discomfort and waking up every morning with an aching body and a restless mind. But still, a mother tries all her best to give her baby everything is requires. So for the mothers, the pregnancy body pillows have been designed.
In this Leachco Snoogle Chic Total Body Pillow Review, we will tell you all about this body pillow.
- C-shaped body pillow provides total body comfort
- The curve allows you to place your womb safely and comfortably
- It can be used during and after pregnancy
- Supports your hips, back and pelvic region, ridding them of pain
- The comfortable cushioning experience rids you of backaches and shoulder pain and even muscle spasms.
- 100% polyester inner material; remains fluffy and does not heat up
- Jersey-knit pillow cover feels at home
- The zippered pillow cover is removable and is both washing-machine and dryer friendly
- Weighs only around 5 pounds; can be carried anywhere
- It takes up a lot of space, so when using on the bed, it could be difficult for a second person to fit in
- It does not support sleeping on the back
- Short-height woman may find it too big for them
FAQ Regarding the Product
A. This pillow does a nice job covering up your torso. You can sleep on your back, on the sides and even twist this thing around your neck for some extra comfort. It does pretty well with the bulging belly too. It is a good buy for your money.
Q. Does it support tall people?
A. Yes, it does. Customers who have a height of 5 feet 8 inches have reported this thing to be very comfortable. If you are having issues, try to use it in “S” shape and put the pillow between your knees. You can be innovative and try to use it while lying back or as a recliner.
Q. How firm is this Snoogle Pillow?
A. It is medium firm and perfect for pregnant women for resting and nursing babies even after pregnancy.
So, What Do You Think?
During Pregnancy, nothing else matters than the comfort of the mother. Leacho does a good job with this Leachco Snoogle Chic Total Body Pillow in ensuring that you can have a sound sleep during difficult times.
Not only that, it ensures the pillow is hygienic and remains that way thanks to the machine washable cover that comes with it. Sure it has some legs, but positives outweigh the negative aspects in every way. All in all, it is a worthy investment to make.