Been pregnant for a few months, but already can’t a good night’s sleep? Your whole body esp. your neck and back are always complaining that they can’t get any comfort? Lying in bed in various positions but still, can’t find the right position that comforts both you and your baby? And now you are thinking about getting a body pillow, but you don’t know which one to get?
Well, fortunately, I have all the answers, esp. the last one. I’d suggest you the Leachco Back N Belly Contoured Body Pillow. Why this pillow when there are numerous other options? Let’s proceed with this review to find out the reasons for which I can guarantee this is best for you and your baby.
- U-shaped body pillow; supports and comforts the back and belly at the same time
- Hourglass shaped inner curves; supports the womb and eases the whole body
- Polyester inner material; free from toxic chemicals
- Removable and washable cover
- Cover is zipperless; no risks of getting hit by hard objects
- The size is suitable for women of all shapes and sizes
- The open ends can be stacked together to get higher head-support
- It weighs only 7 pounds, so it is easy to carry around
- It is a big sized pillow, so it takes a lot of space on your regular sized double bed
- The shape inhibits easy removal and putting on of the cover; it might be a fussy job
FAQ About Leachco Back N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
A. A decent amount of emphasis is given to support your head while using this pillow. But it is more inclined towards side sleepers and back sleepers. Then again, Leachco has taken care of the aspect. So much so that if you have nasal congestion, that will not be a problem. This pillow keeps your head at the right height to counter the problem.
Q. How much bed space does it take up?
A. If you have a queen size bed, it will take up half your bed. But this pillow is not a fit for full-size beds for obvious reasons.
Q. Does it work well for a person who has had shoulder surgery done recently?
A. You’ll have to go for a reclined position for it to work. Folding up the longer part of the pillow behind your back should do it. You can also try to add some “Regular” pillows behind to get the reclined position you need.Then again, I’d advise you to consult your doctor and follow his suggestions if you need a particular type of pillow carved just for you.
What Do You Think?
As you are reading this, you must have gone through the whole Leachco Back N Belly Contoured Body Pillow Review. Leachco is a formidable brand when it comes to pregnancy pillows. And the company takes great care of quality, weight issues and the firmness of pregnancy pillows. Features you see here are carefully tested by many. If you want a comfortable yet lavish pillow for your time of need, you can obviously depend on Leachco Back N Belly for the relief you need.